Subject: Re: Thoughts on the Lightwave manual
From: [email-masked] (Brian Dupras)
Date: 21 Nov 1994 20:30:39 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.graphics.packages.lightwave

> Now to my question...  Is it just me or do you people find the Video Toaster
> manual annoying to read ?  While I'm donning my asbestos suit, I'll stall
> your flames with a few clarifying comments.

Being a three year Toaster user and a 2.5 year LW user, I'd have to
generally agree with the view the the manuals leave alot to be desired.
(Ie the 3.1 manula including buttons that don't exist, and tutorials
without the included files in the software.)

Like a Cubs fan, I guess all we can do is say "Wait til next year...".
Seriously, though.  The manuals need more work and it doesn't seem as if
NewTek really cares.  This is sad and very bad for business, but the fact
remains that theproducts they have put out are top notch and worth every
cent.  The best way to learn the products, though, is to use the product
and asklots of questions about it.  You're posting to the right area to
find the best help.  :)

Lightwave 4.0 Manual Addendum : c.g.p.lightwave

:)  God luck Lightwaving.
Brian